We are trained and certified hair extension specialists at André Richard Salon. We offer tape extensions as well as micro link extensions. See below
Ava has over 2 decades of professional salon experience that ranges from hair cutting, coloring, styling, and extensions. A world trained stylist from haircutting at Vidal Sassoon in London to NYC for Devacurl certification. It does not stop there! She is also a hair colorist who trained with Beth Minardi, Goldwell, Farouk Systems (CHI), Aveda and Redken. Ava also specializes in hair extensions like Great Length, micro links, hand-tied, and sewn in extensions. We are thrilled to have her on the ARS team.
- Pricing for deposit depends on packs of hair needed for the application
- Hair can range from $150 to $280 per pack depending on length and texture
- The application can take 2 to 4 hours depending on your hair and the desired length and thickness of the finished look.
- Application is usually $500+ (not including the hair)
- Should be removed in 6 to 10 weeks, shampooed/conditioned by a certified HotHeads Stylist and reinstalled
- Same hair can be used up to 4 times before new hair is required
- Hair is about $100 per pack/bundle. The amount of packs needed depends on desired result.
- Price could range $450 to $900 and up (not including the hair)
- At least 5 packs for a full head. Could be more
- Lasts up to one year when properly cared for
- 6 weeks maintenance is required for proper upkeep.
- Maintenance starts at $90 an hour