Andre Richard Salon
See what the best hair salon in Philadelphia has to say about beauty, experts in the field, lifestyle, haircuts, hair color, balayage and what is best for your look!
Andrea Kiliany Thatcher holds a BA in English and journalism and began her career in newspapers before making the transition to new media. She was a member of the first generation of bloggers to earn a living on the medium, having edited and written for Shiny Media, Aigua Media, The StyleBakery Network, The Fashion Spot and Papierdoll Magazine. She continues to pursue fashion writing while working in book marketing and social media. She lives in West Chester, PA, with her husband Todd and son Bobby.
Andrea just launch a new book featuring top fashion and runway looks:
20% Off Thursday In April
Join any stylist (all levels) at both locations on Thursday in April and receive 20% off of the entire service. This includes service and products.
(can not be combined with any other offer or deal)
New Extended Hours On Saturday!
Now Open 9am to 7pm
Nationally recognized style expert Jessie Holeva wears many hats. You can catch her on Fox Good Day Philadelphia as their local style guru, QVC brand ambassador, and People Magazine recently included her in their style watch issue. Jessie can also be found at TrendHungry.com
Philadelphia's fashion trend forecaster Elizabeth Wellington dishes with Empire Designer Rita McGhee: "The Lyons were, and are, influenced by the music," McGhee said during a telephone interview from Chicago, where Empire is filmed. "Cookie is always confident in what she wears."
— Matchbook Company (@matchbookco) March 11, 2015
Alicia Gentile is a former New Yorker and seems to have fallen in love with Philadelphia. Well guess what? We fell in love with her. Alicia's passion is travel, food and fashion. Check out her blog that centers around entrepreneurs. Take a look at this great blog! http://tenthandspruce.com/
We are so happy that Lady Gaga finally cut off all of that hair and went with a classic look. Bob haircut; classic, trendy and timeless. This haircut takes nerve for sure. However with the proper precision cut, knowledge of product, and what styling tools to use why wouldn't it work?
We pride ourself in not only knowing the latest trends but we value the classics as well. Bob lengths should be determined by a few key points, hair texture, face shape, and your life style. Most importantly, the big question...How willing are you to style it with product and/or styling tools?
A consultation is important so we can determine what length your bob should be. Should it be angled, blunt, stacked? Schedule a consultation and we will tell you the solid truth.
Call 215.735.1590 or schedule online
Philadelphia has taken off as a destination wedding town. Choose from top Philadelphia hotels, restaurants, wedding venues and of course the best hair salon in Philadelphia for your wedding. We can accomadate you and of course your bridal party. ARS Parlour or Andre Richard Salon can be used as a private salon or we can pack up and come meet you on location (within the city limits)
Our Master Stylist Chad was mentioned in this beautiful article by The Knot.
call 215.735.1590 or complete our wedding registry inquiry sheet to set up a trial.
We are participating in a fun wedding giveaway! The lucky couple will receive hair and makeup for their wedding. Check out the details. Andre Richard Salon wedding give away.
You guys, the Loews Hotel right here in Philly has decided that they would like to give away a wedding this year to one deserving local couple—so we said we’d help them find just the right one!
Here are all the details on what they’re looking for, how to enter, and what’s included in the wedding package:
- The folks at Loews would like to bestow this wedding on a local couple who has "shown their love to the City of Brotherly Love or surrounding counties by giving their time or making a change."
- The wedding is valued at $20,000. Here's what you get:
- A wedding ceremony and celebration at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel that must take place sometime in the year 2015 (based on availability).
- A bridal gown for the bride, of her choice and up to $4,000, selected from Old City's so-pretty Lovely Bride.
- Entertainment provided by the very fabulous Eddie Bruce.
- Bridal hair and makeup along with a Groom the Groom package from Andre Richard Salon.
- A full-service airbrush tan and "diamond dusting" from Baked Sunless Tanning, valued at $225.
- One full set of awesome lash extensions (along with a brow-grooming session) from Philly's Deneen Marcel Lashes.
- One hour of life-coaching for you guys from Positive Psychology expert Pax Tandon, to start this thing off right.
- $2,000 worth of floral arrangements from Carl Alan Floral Designs.
- Photography by Jennifer Childress; 800 edited, high-resolution images, an online gallery for 60 days, and an engagement session—all valued at $3,600.
- Videography by First Floor Films (eight hours of coverage, plus a 10-minute edited video of the day, along with the full ceremony and main events of the reception delivered as raw footage), valued at $3,000.
- Jill Magerman, a life cycle celebrant and wedding officiant, will work closely with the winning couple to get to know them, and then work their 'love story' into a customized ceremony full of the rituals, customs and readings the couple wishes to include, valued at $700.
- Your wedding photos included in a future issue of Philadelphia Wedding.
- To enter, go here, click on 'weddings,' and then click on 'Win a Loews Wedding,' and email your submission to the email address provided. (Only one submission per couple.) They want to hear in 500 words or less what you and your to-be have done to make Philly a better place.
- Submissions will be taken until March 13, 2015, and they'll announce the winner on April 3rd.
And that's the deal! Pretty good one, right?
See the best hair stylists in Philadelphia do their balayage magic. Yes we are balayage specialists in Philadelphia!
Our team from Andre Richard Salon and ARS Parlour did an amazing balayage class this week. Rachid - Master Stylist and Artistic Director coached us on new techniques and helped reinforce what we already know.
Staying on top. Best Hair Salon In Philadelphia!
Rachid has the grooms ready to be married on Mural Arts‘ annual Love Train. The grooms are a gay couple to be married on Mural Arts Love Train for the first time ever! We wish them the best and can't wait to see some images from the train ride and wedding
read more at:
Philadelphia Mural Arts Program
We wish them the best and can't wait to see some images from the train ride and wedding.
Read more at
Rachid - Master Stylist at ARS and ARS Parlour conducted a balayage workshop. He brought us traditional European techniques that the master learned while studing in Paris, France. The entire team would like to personally thank Rachid for not only being a great team player but also for helping André Richard Salon remain the best hair salon with the best hair stylists in Philadelphia. Take a look at the full photo album here.
Hotheads Hair Extensions are now being featured at Andre Richard Hair Salon Philadelphia!
Hotheads Hair Extensions are human hair, adhesive weft extensions that are applied without the need for tools or heat. Our goal was to create a product for the salon professional that was simple…. fast…. and extraordinary; we have done just that.
Hotheads Hair Extensions are uniquely designed to lay completely seamless and undetectable in the hair. Manufactured with amazing quality human remy hair with the cuticle in tact allows our hair to be reapplied up to 3 times, while still looking and feeling amazing. Clients will get 8 to 10 weeks of wear from each application. Hotheads is an extraordinary revolution to the hair industry.
For clients, our products have completely changed the way their hair looks and how they feel about themselves. For stylists, this has completely evolved their extension business.
Here are some images of our balayage so you can see why we do the best balayage highlights in Philadelphia.
Balayage is a hair painting method. Medioimages/Photodisc. To get the perfect sun-kissed highlights, you basically have two options: traditional foil highlights and the newer, edgier "balayage." Balayage refers to the process of sweeping color onto hair using a paddle.